You’ve probably heard that October is Pizza Month.
With events all over the continent, its hard to decide where to get the best slice of pie.
Up in Canada, they are laying claim to some really great ones (and pineapple pizza decidedly ain’t one).
Whatever you top it with, just make sure that you have the right equipment to bake it!
The jury is not out on this one – love it or hate it?
Do you know senior care operators who:
- Want to improve their community’s overall dining experience?
- Would like to learn about “resident-focused” meal service and what it would look like at their communities?
- Would like to know how to implement this type of program even if they have limited resources?
If you do, be sure to forward this invitation to them so they can join me, Suzanne Quiring, for this informational webinar about bringing back CHOICE to senior care dining!
Date: October 9th, 2019
Time:10 AM PDT / 11 AM MDT / Noon CDT / 1 PM EDT
They will learn how to:
- Reduce high food waste by 30-50%
- Serve significantly hotter food to residents
- Eliminate multiple food preference lists to track and maintain
- Improve customer service to residents
- Improve overall meal satisfaction
- Exceed CMS regulations and align with best practices (Pioneer Network, Eden Alternative)
- Implement methods that are working in 800+ healthcare communities at all levels of care in North America
Operators are sure to be inspired by this webinar! Have them sign up today!