You’ve been working and waiting all year long for this moment. Q4 is coming to a close and the fruits of your labors are soon to pay off.
Are you sprinting to the goal line or coasting? A big finish is in store for most of us in foodservice equipment and supplies. Is it more prudent for us to take advantage of incentives to fill ’16 or better to sandbag and get a bigger bang out of Q1/17? Nice problem to have!
Other factors to consider are the impending price increases; the new business, legislative and tax environment sure to accompany the new administration; and the latest round of currency fluctuations that will affect imported products.
Don’t forget the year-end section 179 opportunities available (that reduce the tax bite) as well.
Many of our factories have inventory ready to ship. As we head into the final stretch, let us help you hit the targets that you need to.
New from ITI.
(🎅I see Sleighs and Snowmen⛄!)
- Advance Tabco: January 1st, 2017
- Alluserv: December 1st, 2016
- Blodgett: January 1st, 2017
- Carter-Hoffmann: January 1st, 2017
- Continental Refrigerator: January 1st, 2017
- Geneva: December 1st, 2016
- Hospitality Glass Brands: February 1st 2017 (just added)
- Irinox: January 1st, 2017 (just added)
- ITI: December 1st, 2016 (just added)
- Lakeside: December 1st, 2016
- Market Forge: January 1st, 2017
- Natura Water: October 7th, 2016
- Server Products: March 1st, 2017
- Univex: January 1st, 2017
- Villeroy & Boch: February 1st, 2017